Thursday, October 01, 2009

I have a lot of scrappy good news to share!!

First...I am VERY excited to announce that I have been asked to be the Design Team Co-Ordinator for The Paper Passion.




I have been busy working behind the scenes for the crop that will be next weekend... and getting a few things organized!! Very excited to be working with the new set of DTers on the site --Vanessa, Dorrie, Katie, Deborah, & Kelly (her blog is coming :) ). I hope you will all join us to see what we have in store as far as challenges, tips/techniques and scrapping good times!



I have also received some FREAKIN' AWESOME scrapping news this week -- but I can't share it just yet.. you will have to stay tuned for now and trust me.. I was screaming with giddiness yesterday!!!




Last but not least, I am also very excited to reveal a little project a few of us have been working on behind the scenes.. top secret stuff you know.. Check it out:




More later! :)

Post a Comment