Thursday, October 22, 2009

October kit

I had the opportunity to work with the October kit from The Paper Passion this month..!!

I just love the rich navy and mustard colours in teh kit.. plus, that Basic Grey doily is TO DIE FOR!! So much detail..it pained me to chop it up, but I loved the look on the front of the cards I put together..

Here are my projects:






Please make sure you pop by the store and do a little shopping. Rosa has some great prices -- and I hear there is about 6+ pages of new Hambly being listed as I type! :D
You can see the rest of the DT work with the kit HERE












3 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

love your projects!

Julie said...

I love what you did with the kit!Especially the bucket list LO.What a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with the kit!!