Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am still alive.. promise :)

Just super busy.. has been one of those months where I just don't seem to have much time!! I can't even imagine doing Christmas next year while working.. :( Plus, we have all been sick with colds and flu.. some of us x2.. not fun.


But, I have some scrappiness to share with you. Just some layouts I have done for various projects.. thoguht it was about time I shared with you!







I was given the Crate Paper Season line to work with in November at The Paper Passion. I love how each of these pages turned out!




These were done for Mission Create.. Have you joined us yet.. :) There are some cool prizes up for grabs from our sponsor!!!

This was for Mission 0004:

this was Mission 0005:

This was for Mission 0006:


These were all done for The Paper Passion with the December kit! If you haven't gotten one yet.. there are only a few left! Better shop fast.. oh.. and I hear that there is another sale about to happen :)



Some cute gift card holders.. On sale at Just Add Sugar :) Coming soon to Etsy.. ;)


This was my sketch at The Paper Passion. The wings were inked and glimmer misted. :) Who knew I would love that stuff!!! A Store owner actually talked me out of trying them over a year ago.. Why did I listen to her! boy was I STUPID!

This was an advent calendar I did for Day One of the 12 Days of Christmas at The Paper Passion!




I just finished off my last So Sketchy! sketch ever.. :( Will be back in the week to share it with you. I am SO SAD that it is over.. oh well, Ally is onto bigger and better things, and I have to appreciate that!!

Hope you are all in the holiday spirit.. :)
5 more sleeps.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

awesome as always nicole..lovin' the pages you have been creating!!!

Julie said...

Well that was a great scrappy update.I have been busy too,and I can't imagine working full time and trying to get everything done in a normal month,let alone Christmas time.

Rosa said...

Absolutely incredible creating there Nicole!

Laura said...

OMGoodness Nicole....I am lovin' all this scrappy goodness...your advent calendar is so awesome!