Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mission 0011!!

Today's mission at Mission Create was a tad scary for some of us girls...almost.


I have to admit -- when I saw Jocie's concept, I nearly died.. all black and one other colour ONLY!?? Is she freaking crazy -- well, yes she is -- in a good way -- but, wow, this was definately a challenge and by god, I was doing it!

I immediately started with my black paper.. and misted the whiter edges with my patina glimmer mist.. then I pulled out all (ok, not ALL but some) teal.turquoise embellies.. and then had a small brainwave -- no one said clear didn't count!! so, I went with it!

I like the final result.. It is nicer IRL.. :)

4 comments:

Zoe said...

OMW this is STUNNING! I absolutely have to lift it. :)

Julie said...

Ya, I don't know what I'm gonna do with that Jocie!!!!!!! Egads!....You rose to the challenge and you mastered it.Love the layout.

Just Us said...

Lovely indeed!! Another inspiring layout!!

Jessy Christopher said...

You definitely pull that off!! It is so beautifully made!! I love the soft look tho the background is black. It gives a nice contrast. Love it!!