Friday, April 02, 2010

Happy Birthday Creative Scrappers!

As you may or may not have heard...


is having a birthday celebration!

Come Join Us!
Creative Scrappers Blog Bounce


This Bounce is "free-style" ~ meaning there is no correct order to bounce from Blog to Blog.

All Sketches posted on the designers blogs have been created by our readers and some past sketch designers. All sketches submitted were given to DT members and they selected their favorite sketch to featured! When you're finished bouncing around the Creative Scrappers DT blogs, bounce back to the Creative Scrappers site to leave a final comment You'll have the entire weekend to crawl!

There was a call out for sketches to help celebrate this event.. I was brave enough to send in a couple and Kristine chose a few to use too!

The DT was allowed to pick a sketch.. I loved one of the ones I did.. so I quickly chose it!

Here is the sketch:
And here is the page I did with it!



Oh, and did I mention that if you become a follower of my blog and post a comment below.. .
I will enter you to win a RAK from me to celebrate!
Here you will find links to all the Creative Scrappers designers participating in the bounce. Each of them have a RAK to give away and all you need to do is leave them a comment on their blogs!!!







Nicole Nowosad (you are here)































On Monday, April 5, {20} winners will be announced throughout all the DT blogs!


No completed layouts are required, just visit the blogs and leave a comment!

Here is a picture of the prize I have up for grabs!

Have a great weekend Bouncing Around!
Post a Comment