Monday, April 05, 2010

I am humbled

WOW, seriously, I was forunate to receive 162 comments on my blog this weekend from the Creative Scrappers blog bounce.. and I am overwhelmed with the sweet comments that were left for me!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the nice feedback, it was great to see some comments from you!

So, are you wondering who won the RAK I posted???

:) :) :) :)


True Random Number Generator
Min:   1
Max:  163
Result:     45



Powered by RANDOM.ORG

So that means that comment #45  is our winner!

Erica912 said...



Aww she IS a cutie!! My daughter has that same shirt :)
LOVE your LO!
9:40 AM

Erica -- send me your address and I will send you your RAK!

Congrats to you!! and thanks again everyone for the sweet comments!

I have som SUPER scrappy news to share later this week...Come back :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

You don't deserve anything but sweet comments:)

Congrats Erica

Can't wait to hear your scrappy news.

BTW.....great new profile pic!

Erica912 said...

Oh my gooodnessss!!!
I just noticed the comment from you on my blog and popped over to check it out, seriously up past my bedtime here and clearly not going to be sleeping soon now ;)
Yay!! Thanks so much!

Erica912 said...

ps, I am so clueless as to how to contact you.. soo brain dead right now after a night of school work.