Sunday, April 18, 2010

MC 0015

It is new mission day at Mission to Create!


Here is my page with MC 0015 in mind! This month's sponsor is Couture Cardstock..!!
This whole page was made with their new cardstocks.. they are AWESOME!!! There are several different textures and colours -- they are great quality! I will definately be looking for them in LSS's soon!!

I am lovin' yellow with everything lately.. I know weird!!! I can't get enough! A lot of people are afraid of yellow -- not me!!

Hope you will play along with the MC this month -- there is a HUGE prize from Couture Cardstock up for grabs -- and trust me , you will want it!!!

7 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Wowee, Nicole, LOVE this! The stamped background is fabulous...never seen it on black. And I love the scrunched ribbon and mustard alphas. I think those are my favorites of all the Thickers! :D

Deborah Marasa said...

super fabulous stamping!
love your page!

Julie said...

Great page! You do cardstock so well.I like yellow too!Great stamping!

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is PERFECT and I agree..you do Yellow well!!!

Love it and now you have inspired me to break out the Yellow!!!

Have a great week!!! :-)

Heidi Kelley said...

This is FANTASTIC Nicole!!!

Jocie said...

The stamping is awesome...I didnt realize it was stamping actually!
I AM one afraid of yellow...I have a very hard time using it :)

Andrea Amu said...

This is terrific, Nicole!
I'm also lovin' the yellows these days!