Saturday, May 22, 2010

Monscrapbook Blog hop #3!

This is the last blog hop to celebrate Monscrapbook's third anniversary!

The question this week is:

What would you like to learn or try in arts and crafts (scrapbooking, photo, mixed-media, cards, altered things)?

For me, I love trying new techniques on pages. I may not chose to use them all the time.. but I like learning them :)

You have to check out the prize on the MonScrapbook blog for this week -- you have to!!!
Here are the links to the other DT blogs for you to check out!
 


Here is the blog list:
 
Play along...you could win a super cool kit from Monscrapbook!

12 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Well, I am always excited to use or try a new technique or learn to make something different, So I say bring it all on! LOL......I think the thing that gives me the most problems is card making....not sure why since they are just mini layouts.....I think I just have issues working in mini....but yet I can make a mini album....weird :)

Vanessa said...

I would like to learn more quick easy photo edits..my photoshop is not being used to it's abilities!

Anonymous said...

I love to try some new technic but sometime the result is not so good!

Gisèle said...

funny how some people love new techniques and others will try something new and will not use it again! I am really not much of a new technique scrapper;-(

Louchia said...

I would like to learn how to work with Fimo :)

vall04 said...

fimo and jewels

Kim Larivière said...

I'd like to learn some new techniques and way to use sprays ink.

Zamaline said...

j aimerais m acheter un nouveau appareil photo et prendre des cours pour etre photographe, ou de simplement faire des test moi meme!!!

ManonScrap said...

I have products that I bought in very favorite from the store, oufff I would so much like to learn used them decently to make a brilliant depiction ;)

Judith said...

Je me suis acheter un appareil reflex avant Noël, j'aimerais bien l'utiliser a son plein potentiel.
Il ya aussi la couture que je voudrais apprendre

doudeline said...

Superbe le kit ;)
Moi je veux prendre le temps d'apprivoiser mon appareil photo, je n'utilise que le mode portrait ou automatique... hihihihi

marilou said...

j'aimerais faire un mini transparent !
je l'ai acheté mais il s'empoussière sur mes tablettes !
;)