Saturday, May 08, 2010

Monscrapbook Blog Hop!

Monscrapbook is hosting a blog hop today to celebrate their 3rd Anniversary!

The theme is:

What is your favorite tool, favorite scrapbooking manufacturer or favorite scrapbooking product that you use the most often?

Ah, super easy one for me to answer !!! the one product I use the most often -- is not even a scrapbooking "product".. my sewing machine :)

Check out the rest of the DT's blogs for their answers.. and you could win this:

 
Here is the blog list:
 



The deadline to leave your comments: May 14th, 2010 at 11:59 am Eastern Time.

The contest is open to Canadian residents.

Leave a comment here to be entered in the contest!
 
Happy Hopping!

11 comments:

Kristine said...

Nice to see you as a guest for Mon Scrapbook Nicole ;-)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Mine is without a doubt my paper cutter....its the only way I can get a straight line......LOL

Julie said...

Oh my fav. manufacturer right now is Crate,but I have so many..........Enjoy your GDT.

Kim Larivière said...

I think It was my favorite too until It broke!

JJ Sobey said...

(Glad to have you on board for the blog hop!)

I want to love my sewing machine for scrapping - love what you and others do with theirs... but I never remember to use it, or when I do - I'm too lazy to switch all the set up from my sewing projects, LOL!

Deborah Marasa said...

my fave manyfacturer is October Afternoon!!

vall04 said...

I love bobunny!!!!

jenny_oul said...

I don't use my sewing machine for scrapbooking very often... just for one page...

marilou said...

le bloc de papier sablé c'est mon ouitl préféré !

Tanya said...

I just love my edge distresser! And I should really try my sewing machine, it makes pages look jsut great!

Evelyn audet said...

i love glimmer mist!!!