Monday, July 12, 2010

Drive by posting...

Been feeling kinda crappy.. so a quick post to share a recent page I had done for Couture Cardstock, before they no longer needed me ! lol

I was supposed to use a package of all shiny, metallic papers.. and this was my use of them! All the little sqaures are all different sizes and shapes -- all using metallic paper! so, not something I would have done before, but was great for Vegas pics! :)

Been doing some creating lately...lots more to share.. but you will have to be patient ! :)

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

love it!
those papers are perfect for vegas photos!!

Julie said...

Oh I love how you worked these papers to get a bit of all of them in.They look great and perfect for your Vegas photos.Can't wait to see more.I hope you are feeling better real soon.TTYL

Allison Cope said...

VERY cool Nicole! Sorry to hear about Couture Cardstock! ((hugs))

Jocie said...

ohhhh ahhhhh I love this page...very funky and las vegasy :)
I hope you are feeling better too :)