Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mission #22 is up today!

Today we are super excited to have Heidi Kelley as our Guest DT this week at Mission to Create.. she is so super talented and crazy wicked with the techniques!

I did up this quick sketch for the DT this week to use as my concept:

And here is my page!


Wasn't sure where I was going with it, I forgot about the wings concept...but I love the color combo I had going.. so happy about that!

Check us out and give us a try!! We have lots of great DT's and prizes lined up for the next few months!

Oh, and don't forget to check each week after the mission is revealed to see what our rockin' card team cooked up with the missions too!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It looks as though you knew exactly what to do with this layout.I love the photos and all the splashes of color.