Thursday, October 28, 2010

Soft and sweet...

Today's Creative Prompt  by Creative Crew member Ro, at CP4U is one that I honestly had trouble with!  In fact, I ripped my first attempted page apart and started over again.. and I do like how the page turned out in the end. 

Check out the blog for the prompt and what the rest of the Creative Crew came up with!

Here is my page.. once I started pulling out all my soft and pastel-y coloured embellies, it did come together quickly.. but, seriously, I stared at my stash for at least an hour attempting to get started...lol.


4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love this....so pretty!!!

I have many times ripped up and started over!!!

Have a great one!!!

Julie said...

Soft and sweet indeed! I can't imagine you having problems with any type of colors.

curlyqmosaics said...

Absolutely precious layout. Love all the soft colors!

Vanessa said...

Nicole..this is so pretty!
I love the strips of paper & how you used them!