Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A few quick shares for you...

Just some pages I have been working on lately -- for no reason at all!


Added a few rolled up pieces of the Apple Cider patterned paper to this page. Still love the texture this adds. Also, I added a few old Rain Dots on top of a few of the polka dots to the page:
 I cut out a few apples out of the Apple Cider paper and had to make a little banner with it :)
Wanted to share a closeup of the birthday page.. the little pieces to the right side of the page are all little candles cut out of one of the patterened papers by Imaginisce and then stitched together to create a different patterened paper!
Then, with the leftover paper (where I had cut out the candles), I curled it with a pencil to create the border strip that runs across the page:

I think it looks fun.. I will do that again for sure!

Here is also a card I made with the same Birthday Bash line from Imaginisce too.. the cake is a springer shape! It literally POPS out of the envelope when you open it.. super fun!


7 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

These layouts and card are truly amazing! Your attention to detail truly inspires me! The stitching, all the fussy cutting & the paper rolling....WOW! Love it!

Sarah Mullanix said...

awesome work, I just love all of your detail work!! :)

Marilyn said...

Wow! This is absolutely beautifull! I love everything that you do and your scrapbook pages inspires me a lot! Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

Oh these are awesome Nicole.I love the first one especially.Great paper rolling.

Jessy Christopher said...

You do amazingly on the projects!! So lovely and all the details are amazing!!

Jocie said...

These are soo awesome!!! I love love the card...super sweet!!!

Nadine said...

These two LO are very amazing. I Love your LO very, very much. It's much inspiration for me. Thank you for sharing

Greets NAdine