Sunday, January 16, 2011

Creative Scrappers # 139!

Sketch 139 is up at Creative Scrappers today.. and here is my project using it !
I had this photo sitting on my desk to scrap for .. oh.. not quite 2 years now...lol! I know not many people want to see these kind of pictures on layouts, but it is the first photo with us and our baby girl... No normal childbirthin' for this lady!! Three c-sections = 3 kids..lol

Lovin' that green paper from the Girl's Paperie. It is such a pretty color and the edges are just so every slightly distressed. Love it!

Play along with us this week won'tcha !

9 comments:

Julie said...

I love this layout.I see nothing wrong with these types of photos,afterall this is your life and your memories! That flower ribbon ROCKS!

Cheryl said...

very pretty layout. and i agree - you scrap for you and so you use whichever photos are dear to you!x

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL layout! I agree it's a memory that happened. (I know I have a similar one to this somewhere in my scrapbooks, DD was a c-section my boys were not.) I really like the tearing, and stitching!

Laura said...

I agree with Julie...the page is beautiful and the pics are part of your guys life story...scrap them!

Unknown said...

Love it! and I agree with you, you should scrap the photos you want

Vanessa said...

Nicole this is so sweet!
I love that pink rose ribbon-perfect for this page :-)

LG said...

Gorgeous work as always. Love the details and color combo.

By the way, I need your help and support. I made it to Cosmo Crickets Top 10!!! I may get the chance to be part of their Design Team if I get the most votes. Please, please, please vote for me. There is a poll at the right side corner at http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/

Elizabeth said...

Nicole this is amazing! Everything from the color combo to the design is amazing! You are a very talented scrapper!!!
Have a great weekend!
e.

Carolina said...

Gorgeous layout! The colours, the elements, everything!