Monday, February 28, 2011

Just for fun...

It's been a while since I got a pizza delivery .. just for fun.. and this time, mine came with Soup in it, instead of pizza.. :)

I dove in right away and created this:


and, yes, i am still making a card for each layout I make.. athough, I am slacking in posting those.. but, here is a quick card I made with the same Pasta Fagioli line:

Love the fun colours and the patterns are fun too!

I am patiently waiting for some DT deliveries so I can get cracking on some March projects.. :)

Until then, I have some free time for some fun projects just for me!

7 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Super cute design. Love those awesome photos. What a great idea to make a card with a layout. If I did this maybe I could get a good card stash......

Deborah Marasa said...

looove those photos!! and fabulous layout and card too :)

Unknown said...

Aww great photos!! and such fun layout! Love the colours and great design! Fab card too!

Julie said...

Oh Nicole,these photos are just precious.I love this layout too.Perfect paper and embellishments for this page.

Deena said...

very nice...those pizza boxes are sooo much fun to receive!

Diana Waite said...

CUTE< CUTE<CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Great layout and cute card Nic!!