Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scrappy Sunday!

I couldn't believe that I had time today to scrap a page.. I mean, I even had a hard time with it! I had NO DT obligations to fulfill - and I couldn't get started at first! I love having DT "homework" as it inspires me to create.. but today - I had no plan! lol

So, I took a stop at Scrap That! and was inspired by a challenge there to use Versamark creatively.

Well, I dusted off my Versamark Ink pad, added in a few stamps from Prima, and Studio Calico, even a little clear embossing powder and my heat gun (had to dust those things off too)... and with a little spritz, and rub of my Glimmer Mists...
I came up with this:

Have to admit, I am a tad proud of how it came out. I LOVE my new Prima doily stamp, and although it took a wee bit of time to make the actual background paper, I can say - I will be doing it again soon!

I think it is missing something, but I couldn't decide what...so I just left it.


Post a Comment