Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lazy Days

Meant to post this the other day with my other Jillibean Soup page!

I used lots of Pasta Fagioli for this page too! I love the patterns and the red/gold colours are so great for outdoor photos!! I think my fave is the sticker sheet - all the little tags and cirles are perfect for embellishing!!
How cute is this Corrogated owl!!
LOVE the red Corrogate Alphas.. love em all in fact ;)
Stop on over to the Jillibean Blog and check out what we have been up to and who's been Soup Spotted this week! Is it YOU?

6 comments:

Sandra said...

oh yes, that owl is so so cute.

Gileide said...

Lovely!!

XoXo

Carla said...

Totally adorable..........love the owl.

Julie said...

Awesome! I love the alphas too and the colors are great.Oh ya,and that owl is stinking cute!

Jody said...

So great! Love the cardboard embellies too!

Joséphine said...

So very gorgeous!