Friday, June 10, 2011

Some Jillibean to share!

I had a couple projects go up yesterday on the Jillibean Soup blog.. loved playing with the Old World Cabbage Soup - such a pretty line!

Here are a few pages I did:


I used my new Papertrey Ink doily die to make some kraft doilies out of some JBS cardstock! I love how they turned out - so pretty and a great alternative to white doilies! I have lots of little bits and pieces going on again on this page. Here are a couple quick closeups:
I love this blue grid paper in the Old World Cabbage Soup line too. It is so perfect for boy pages.. yet still pretty for girly ones too!
 It is hard to tell, but I stitched a grid across the paper, and sewed on some stars from one the pea pods sheets JBS has!
 

We have started to talk summer CHA already for JBS!! Let me tell you - the DT has so many ideas, it is crazy!!! I can't wait to get started. ... oh, and I may have seen a few sneaky peeks of what JBS has to show at CHA - you will love it!!!

4 comments:

Kat said...

love your pages! i love all the fun layering that you do!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Gorgeous work. Love what you created here. Fun and happy!

sam said...

beautiful pages!

Julie said...

Love these papers! The doilies are awesome.You make them look great no matter how you use them.