Monday, August 22, 2011

I had a busy weekend,...

but I did manage to get some scrapping in! (of course... tee hee)

I also had some time to play with my stash and scrap just for fun so I joined in a little at the My Scrapbook Nook Virtual Crop. It really has been a while since I have done something like this.. the ones I am interested in always seem to be on a busy weekend.. not this time!

Here are the projects I completed:
I had to use a dressform or cameo - I totally lifted Jessy Christopher for this one:
this was a scraplift challenge -I chose the talented Jessy Christopher :)



This one didn't quite turn out like I expected...went a tad mist crazy...
 and can you believe that this card has no patterned paper on it! YeP!

Oh, and I have left a wee clue about one or two of the products I have coming up over at Let's Capture Our Memories in September... can you guess what it is?

Hope you had some mojo this weekend too!

Post a Comment