Monday, August 22, 2011

I had a busy weekend,...

but I did manage to get some scrapping in! (of course... tee hee)

I also had some time to play with my stash and scrap just for fun so I joined in a little at the My Scrapbook Nook Virtual Crop. It really has been a while since I have done something like this.. the ones I am interested in always seem to be on a busy weekend.. not this time!

Here are the projects I completed:
I had to use a dressform or cameo - I totally lifted Jessy Christopher for this one:
this was a scraplift challenge -I chose the talented Jessy Christopher :)



This one didn't quite turn out like I expected...went a tad mist crazy...
 and can you believe that this card has no patterned paper on it! YeP!

Oh, and I have left a wee clue about one or two of the products I have coming up over at Let's Capture Our Memories in September... can you guess what it is?

Hope you had some mojo this weekend too!

9 comments:

Diana Waite said...

LOOK at all of that creative goodness! GREAT job!

curlyqmosaics said...

Absolutely gorgeous work! I love all your newest creations! :)

Vanessa said...

You were busy!! I love it all Nicole!

angie ashuk said...

wow, I wish I got half of what you did finished. They all look awesome.

Carla said...

Beautiful projects, love each and every one of them .

Unknown said...

Wow, look at all that gorgeousness! Your projects turned out great!

Nadine said...

I Love the card most. But the LOs are just awesome!! Love it very much

Julie said...

WOW! You sure were busy.I love the cards and that layout of Addison is sweet.

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Outstanding projects! Love how you post so much scrappy goodness in one post! You are one busy girl!:)