Monday, September 19, 2011

ABC of me

Saw this fun post over at my friends Vanessa and Julie's blogs .. and thought I would do it too:

A. Age: 37 and holding
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Who likes any chores really??
D. Dogs: Beagle cross
E. Essential start to your day:Weather network and a smoothie. I know, geek city
F. Favorite color: Teal/Aqua
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, but branching out into gold
H. Height: 5'8"1
I. Instruments you play: Guitar, flute
J. Job title: Service Canada Benefits Officer, Mom
K. Kids: 3
L. Live: Winnipeg, MB
M. Mother’s name: Diane
N. Nicknames: Nick - not Nikki
O. Overnight hospital stays: All three kids delivery, Some other female issues. Let's just leave it at that ;)
P. Pet peeves: Poor table manners
Q. Quote from a movie: "It's like a crime scene in my pants"...lol
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: One sister
T. Time you wake up: Weekdays - 5:15, Weekends - whenever the kids do! ;)
U. Underwear: Yep
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets, Cabbage, Yams, Brussel Sprouts... I am sure there more.
W. What makes you run late: My husband
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Nope
Y. Yummy food that you make: Desserts
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys for shizzle.

Now, it is your turn!

7 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is GREAT! I'll see if I have time...maybe tomorrow...

Vanessa said...

I can totally vouch for the desserts!

Nina Ostermann said...

I´ve visit your blog the first time and I love it...

Julie said...

LOL.....gosh and you liked my movie quote.That made me smile.I can't believe you've never had an x-ray.

Jocie said...

awesome! Im going to do this too!
I didnt know you played the Flute?

What movie is that from?

LG said...

so happy to know more about you ;)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Nice to knowing you better :-)