Thursday, September 08, 2011

Some Jillibean Love

I had a few cards go up on the Jillibean Blog on Monday... thought I would quickly share them with you today!

I did this first card for the Jillibean booth at CHA.. I love those felt blossoms.. and now, sadly, I am out. :( I need more in every colour! they are so pretty!

oh, and I am in love with that edge punch from Martha Stewart.. love the doily look of it!

and just a simple teacher card in the spirit of back to school that happened today in our neck of the woods...!
 Used a bunch of different lines on this one, Apple Cheddar and Christmas Eve Chowder too!
Don't you love the Soup labels? The "thank you" sentiment is from the Card Sentiments soup labels .. love that. Makes it so easy to whip a card together!

Check out all the cards on the Jillibean Soup Blog ... we have lots of stuff going on at the blog daily - so play along! Don't forget to share your Jillibean Soup projects with us on Facebook - who knows we could be Soup Spotting YOU this week! :)

6 comments:

angie ashuk said...

The felt flowers are awesome. Love how bright they are too. And the doily punch from Martha is one of my faves...except the little itty bitty dots it produces:) But great cards Nic :)

Kat said...

really cute! i really love the teacher card.

Diana Waite said...

BOTH of these cards are FANTASTIC--LOVE them!

Julie said...

I always love your cards,and these are no exception.I especially love the second one!!

Annemieke said...

Gorgeous cards!! Really love the second one. The punch is pretty! Btw congrats!
Annemieke

Vanessa said...

So pretty..and yes-love the labels!!