Thursday, September 15, 2011

U

Today over at the Jillibean Soup blog - I have an accordian album up as one of my September projects using the new lines..I really mixed up bits and pieces of the lines - mostly used the Sweet & Sour line


The Kraft accordian album is super easy to make..!! It is all ready to go, just add photos, paper, and embellies!  It is good for chunky things too, as you can stand it up afterwards. I love the size (4x4) - it is not too small and not to big either. My album is pretty sturdy and stands well!

Hope you like it!! Check out what the rest of the DT is sharing over at the BLOG!

5 comments:

angie ashuk said...

Thats a great little book!!! I love your kids. They are too cute:) Wish me luck on the mojo front, and maybe we'll be able to set up a scrap date :)

Julie said...

Adorable! You rock the mini albums!

Jocie said...

That is awesome Nicole!!

Diana Waite said...

SO love this little album! I did one of these about a month ago--haven't shared it yet because it's a gift! :) LOOOVe all the little details--just beautiful!

beckyjune said...

This mini is so stinkin' cute!