Thursday, October 06, 2011

Keepin' Cool

I know it is fall... and I should be thinking of pumpkins and costumes...but I am thinking ORANGE.. does that help?

I created this page for Jillibean Soup on the blog today.. and although it is summery...
it is full of orange!!

 I love this shade of orange, from the Watermelon Gazpacho line.. and it was so easy to create this page with the Pea Pods and Diecut sticker sheet... Jillibean makes it so easy!
Hope you will check out what the rest of the Jillibean Soup DT has been up over at the BLOG today!

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so so cute...

Anonymous said...

Such a cute layout - love the circles!

Deanna said...

Great page Nicole! I love how you fit so many pics on there AND all that pp! love it!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE the details on this page Nicole! And the orange--YUM!

Kate Vickers said...

Love this one, Nicole! Great colours!

Julie said...

So bright and colorful! Love it.Love the little bathing suit die cut.