Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A few cards from my Nook kit!

Just stopping by to share a few quick gift card cards that I made for the teacher's gift cards this year. I added in a few little paper bags to slide the gift cards in - but everything else is in the My Scrapbook Nook December kit!
 For the two wreath cards, I punched some shapes and folded them... added some bling and pearls.. and there you have it :)
 I like this one the best. The wreath was made with a bunch of 1/2" cirlces folded together.
I love the little tree made from rolled paper.
Hope you will stop by, if you haven't already , and checked out all the fun stuff and great challenges we have going on over at the Nook!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

These cards are sooo nice. But the sweetest is the one with the christmas tree...:-)