Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Girlie Girl

Yes, she certainly is.. my girl is so girly it is really crazy. It is even more evident given she has 2 older brothers. This year she has been more and more girly... this was her on her 2nd bday..almost a year ago!
This month all the DT at Jillibean Soup needed to make 1 project using only a 6x6 paper pad sheets! This was my take. I used a lot of the different pads together - a lot of the patterns and shades really do work well together!

I added in a few kraft tags with Jillibean twine and some diecut stickers too. I love the little wooden buttons that Jillibean came out with at summer CHA!!! The flower is so cute :)
But, my new fave is the Raisins paper from the Sweet & Sour line.  I posted a few weeks ago, a page I had done for Scrapbook Circle using it and punched the letters from it.. I did the same thing here to write fabulous.. they are a little bit smaller - but love that look! and so easy too:
I also love the new font for the corrugated alphas - and the white takes mist so well - some Maya Mist added to these ones to make them pink!
Hope you will check out the Jillibean Blog daily - there is lots going on and you could be Soup Spotted!! Did you know Jillibean is in Pinterst too!!! Make sure you post your creations there and note Jillibean in the description.. we could pin you!

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a great challenge.You can think of a way to make every product creative.Love it!

Diana Waite said...

wow I just love the detail on this--FANTASTIC!