Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Designer Challenge - Jillibean

March's designer challenge was to scrap about ourselves for a change... I take a lot of self portraits..lol, so what a great way to use some up!

Here are my 2 projects that went up on the Jillibean Blog today!

 Love the pie chart with a mix of a lot of different Jillibean papers! Was easy to do too:
 for this page - I cut up 2 of the kraft file folders that JIllibean makes and layered them with papers and embellishments - love the diecut stickers for this:
 I used mostly Sweet & Sour Soup and Neopolitan Bean Bisque. They are my top 2 picks!
 I added in some Unity/Jillibean stamps and Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards stamps too. Perfect for journalling and little details. A staple in my stash :)
 Make sure you check out what the rest of the DT posted today on the JBS blog.
There are lots of great ideas using the new collections!!!

Post a Comment