Thursday, May 03, 2012

Lots of Nookiness to share!

It has been one of those weeks - crazy, busy and so tiring!! I swear, I could sleep now until tomorrow morning. I have been busy volunteering at the school, scrapping and just living my crazy life and it has taken a toll! I am totally exhausted. All this craziness is not making it easy for me to sleep either :(

Anyways...I should have shared this MUCH earlier, but My Scrapbook Nook is hosting a
And we are not waiting for National Scrapbook Day to do it either!!
Truth be told...it started yesterday... but there is lots of time to join in -
during the week or this weekend too!

I have a fun and *hot* challenge to post this weekend.. but for now, I want to share with you the card class I posted last week.

 The Nook kits are always full of co-ordinating papers and embellies. If you are looking to buy a line of just the best goodies from a particular line -
you will love their kits!

Here is a super quick card I made using the April kit:

And here is how I made it:

Hope you will visit us over at My Scrapbook Nook this weekend for lots of fun, inspiration of course... there is a prize involved!!!
Post a Comment