Thursday, May 03, 2012

Lots of Nookiness to share!

It has been one of those weeks - crazy, busy and so tiring!! I swear, I could sleep now until tomorrow morning. I have been busy volunteering at the school, scrapping and just living my crazy life and it has taken a toll! I am totally exhausted. All this craziness is not making it easy for me to sleep either :(

Anyways...I should have shared this MUCH earlier, but My Scrapbook Nook is hosting a
And we are not waiting for National Scrapbook Day to do it either!!
Truth be told...it started yesterday... but there is lots of time to join in -
during the week or this weekend too!

I have a fun and *hot* challenge to post this weekend.. but for now, I want to share with you the card class I posted last week.

 The Nook kits are always full of co-ordinating papers and embellies. If you are looking to buy a line of just the best goodies from a particular line -
you will love their kits!

Here is a super quick card I made using the April kit:

And here is how I made it:

Hope you will visit us over at My Scrapbook Nook this weekend for lots of fun, inspiration of course... there is a prize involved!!!

3 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

You did an amazing job with the video tut and that card is just so beautiful!!

danni reid. said...

your video tut and that card are so awesome!

Unknown said...

This card is gorgeous!!! LOVE it!