Friday, May 25, 2012

Out takes

I have TONS of old photos lying around - why do I insist on printing so many photos!!! Do you?
I just can't resist each and every good photo - who knows when the mojo will strike and what I will want to scrap for what assignment... right?

I had all these cute photos of my kids when I was "trying" to get a nice photo at Christmas time...I just wanted to scrap them! I didn't want them sitting in a box somewhere with the rest of the dregs from my photo stash! ;)

Here is what I came up with using some Jillibean Soup - Game Day Chili:
now, game day chili was probably first meant for sports - but how fun is that navy houndstooth pattern from the back of the bit sized bites journalling card sheet!!! I love it mixed with some papers from the Neopolitan Bean Bisque line too :)

I hope you are inspired to scrap a few of your out takes too :)
Post a Comment