Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I hope my dad doesn't read the blog...

... cause he will see this quick card I made for Father's Day and Jillibean Soup as part of my June assignments!

 I used another wood flag with some soup labels and stickers layered together. Attached to the "tie" and a perfect quick card for any Dad! 
Do you do anything special for Father's Day? The kids are getting their dad a new bike - his is pretty ghetto...lol, and I will get my dad some fan gear from our local football team . Will probably have a little BBQ or something to celebrate... you?

6 comments:

angie ashuk said...

nothing to special for us over here...Kyle works the night shift, so he'll be sleeping, but the kids are getting him the Beats by Dr. Dre ear buds for his ipod. :) Love your card.

Jocie said...

looks great Nicole...I may have to scraplift this as I have NOT even thought about cards yet...yikes!

Tracee said...

Unfortunately I'm not in contact with my Dad but I have a superb FIL and although we don't do anything special so to speak I am sure weather permitting(this is England after all LOL) we will have a BBQ out back. Love the big bright tie and all the little details Tx

Diana Fisher said...

Love this card! Such a great guy card and still bright and colorful!

danni reid. said...

i.love.this.card

Tamika said...

Such a cute Fathers Day card!