Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June Nook Kit!!

It is Summer Fresh over at My Scrapbook Nook - not only do we have a kit full of Simple Stories - Summer Fresh & Jillbean Soup goodies, but there is a cool "crop" going on summer long!

Here are a couple layouts I did using the June kit:
 I just love the Jillibean clouds, lightly swiped with some cream paint
 and I took the green off the American Crafts letters to make them neutral! :)
Lots of layers on that page. Hard to see.. but I went a wee bit pop dot crazy!

I finally broke out my Sizzix and doily die - and made some with the great Simple Stories papers for this page here :
The go really great with the Wiilton ones I had in my stash too. Love all those yummy stickers in the kit too! Great for layering and stitching all over!!
 I just love a messy edge these days - with certain lines of paper - so, I roughed it up a bit here:
We would love to have you join our summer long Celebrate Summer crop challenge over at the Nook!!
Check it all out HERE

I have been a little AWOL from the online world the last couple of days. Soccer is just about wrapping up, I have some DT assignments coming up and I have been working on a few DT apps too :)

Wish me luck!! I will share some sneaks in the next little bit!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Super fabulous layouts, love all the bits and bobs!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh these are awesome! And I love how you took the green off the AC letters!

Diana Waite said...

these are GREAT Nicole!

Sherri said...

I love all those fabulous layers, and those customized doilies...you know I love those :)