Thursday, August 30, 2012

Jillibean Soup - Grandma's Lima Bean Soup!

well, I sure wouldn't eat my Grandma's Lima Bean soup....but I sure will scrap with it!! 

I love this new line from Jillibean - the colours mixed with pretty doily images!! It was a dream to design this page for the booth at CHA Summer 2012:
I just love the wood flags that Jillibean Soup has too - these are so perfect!!
 I did some mad stitchery and pop dotting on the hearts :)
 just look at that lovely doily!!! actually, look at both! hand cut from a couple of the papers in the line:

Here is a quick card I made with the same line - using the popular sunburst idea you see a lot lately:
 just use some scraps of paper, a corrugated heart, a button and some twine - voila!

Check back again soon for more projects! Hope you are having a great summer :)
Post a Comment