Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Something fun coming up....

Here is a little sneak of something fun that I have coming up next week .... 



and no, I did not make the Bella Blvd. team.
Truly, more than a little bummed, but really super happy for my other scrappy peeps that did make the team
  - I know they will rock it :)

Oh, and did I mention that I am heading off to Ottawa in just over a week for Crop & Create ?? I get to hang with THE Kristine Davidson and her bestie Stephanie Hart.
SO excited!!!
Stay tuned scrappers :)

3 comments:

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

I am shocked you didn't make it. Well, there is always next year!

Vanessa said...

Yep...they are totallly missing out on you!! Love the sneakie!

Sherri said...

They have no idea how awesome a match you'd be for them! Truly! I still have a consolation hug waiting for you, hee hee. And...love the sneaky looks very 'Nicole'.