Friday, October 12, 2012

Ready, Set, GO!

I was SUPER excited (and still am) to be asked by Paige Evans to be a GDT over at the
American Crafts blog for this week!

I was sent the new Amy Tangerine - Ready, Set, GO collection to work with and here are a few projects I came up with for the post: (sorry, tons of photos)
a couple close up shots for you of the layering:
 I cut a circle pattern I had made with my Cameo and placed a few pieces of the paper from the 6x6 paper pad in behind a few of the circles:

I was excited to see the speech bubble paper and went a little gaga for it but love the result:
I do love the large title cut from my cameo - will do that again for sure. Just a few closeups of the page - I used a lot of foam adhesive to pop the thought bubbles on the page - lots of stamping with the SO CUTE camera an heart stamps that were made by Amy Tangerine:

Next up, I made a canvas - needed to do one project and I am so not normally a big project person, but love how it turned out:

I love the house that was in one of the mini albums made by Amy Tangerine - so I ripped it out and used it as a theme for the canvas. I added some stitching to it and painted a spot on the canvas where the heart was:

I used the paper leaves and folded them in half to make a quick and easy banner across the canvas.

One last page and a card - promise :)

I just layered a few of those speech bubbles with a bunch of chipboard, die cut and stamped houses for something a little different for the card:

 This page is special to me - love the photo, a lot of hand cut love went into this - the pie chart and even exacto knifing out a few of the LOVE's around the page and backing with some of the 6x6 paper patterns:

I love that little boy.girl stamp and added it randomly around the page. So cute. I used some of the grid paper from one of the mini day books to layer behind the photo:


Sorry for the photo over load - hope you enjoyed the projects - 
would love it if you could please check out the post at the
  American Crafts blog and say HI  if you can :)

14 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Amazing creations! I love each and every single one of them so much!

Tamika said...

I love the projects!Very inspiring I don't have that collection yet but I plan to bag it soon!

Natasha said...

You have such a fun style! I was excited to see a fellow Winnipegger featured on the AC blog today. It always makes my happy to see "locals". Awesome projects!

Diana Waite said...

SUPER,GORGEOUS, AMAZING, creations!!! I was SO excited for you when i saw your stuff--you ROCKED it!!

danni reid. said...

LOOOOOOOVE♥

Tracey said...

Wow! Seriously incredible projects Nicole!!

juliescrapbook said...

So excited for you!! Congrats.

Ashley Horton said...

Lucky Girl!! :) You did an amazing job with the Amy Tan, Nicole!! Love all of the layouts and cards you created!!

Linda Roessler said...

awesome layout!

Linda Roessler said...

awesome layout!

Lee-Anne said...

Love your layout Nicole!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful projects!! I especially love the first layout- the overall design and placement of embellishments is terrific!

Shannon91 said...

I love your blog !!! Beautiful creations !!!
Thanks for inspiration...
Bizz

Cindy Lee said...

Love your work Nicole!! How exciting to guest design for AC! Congrats!