Monday, November 12, 2012

Lily bee Design Sticker Week!

Today kicks off a week of inspiration using Lily bee Design's Cardstock Mixed sticker sheets!

The talented Becky Williams and I are up first - and here is my page:


I used the stickers to create the pattern for my background. I mixed the pennant shaped stickers from Autumn Spice, Persnickety and the Christmas Cheer lines for my page.
 I lined the stickers up and added a bunch of stitching to the page:

 I then layered some stickers with stamped images and stitched it all down more :)
 and cut a few flowers from a Cameo pattern and added to the page with a few brads in my stash.
  VOILA! Complete! This page was super easy to make, thanks to all the great patterns on the sticker sheets!

Make sure you are following along on the Lily Bee Design blog to see what the rest of the DT has in store for you this week using the Cardstock Mixed stickers!


10 comments:

Tschenny said...

Such a lovely page. I love the way you used alle the stickers. ;)

Andrea said...

wow, what a great way to use those stickers! I never know what to do with all of those pennants!

Mag said...

Such an amazing layout !

Tracey said...

This is amazing!!! Love what you did with the pennants!

danni reid. said...

there isn't anything about this page that doesn't draw you in, loooove!

Diana Waite said...

totally FANTASTIC!

lakesidekb said...

Wow! I love this! Great background!! : )

Ana Castro said...

I love all the details, Nicole!! Gorgeous!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Your work is so fun and interesting and creative! Gorgeous pages!

Anonymous said...

wow...this is beautiful!!!