Friday, December 28, 2012

Jillibean cards for Xmas

better late than never right?

I made a couple more shaped cards for Jillibean Soup this month, using the Winter Tortellini & Spinach soup line and some fun holiday shapes.

I made this quick star shaped card- the toughest part was making the .studio file for it, one of the tips just join together enough to make it stand on its' own.

 I added some Jillibean Soup buttons and Soup label tag for my super easy sentiment:

Next, I made an ornament shaped card, again playing with my Cameo to create the shape. The ornament moves a bit when you stand it up, so it does tilt - but the ornament shape is cute and versatile. You can get really creative and make it your own by creating any pattern on the front of it with paper and embellies:
I chose to cut a chevron shape with some of the Jillibean Soup papers, some ribbon and twine, a few Jillibean Soup tags and even some glitter paper too:


I know it is late - but here are the cut file freebies for you- if you are interested!



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Cute cards! Love your designs!:)