Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love Story at Lily Bee

I am up again today on the Lily Bee Design blog, along with Leslie Ashe - sharing some "love" related projects we have been working on!

I chose to take some older Lily Bee that I love and add some of my newest faves from winter 2013 CHA to create this page:
I have always loved the Lily Bee papers that are staples (running very low now) in my paper collection ;) You know, the ones with the leder on one side and the dots on the other? I love them. Down to my last few papers now... which stinks :)

I started this page my misting the arrow/chevron pattern with grey mist over the teal background, using some scraps from another Cameo cut.
 I have been neglecting my mist lately - unless it is to add drops of colour... so, it was nice to get messy for a change. I then pulled out my new stash of Lily Bee products from CHA and started layering on the page over a journal card from the Autumn Spice collection. I adore the fun piecart shape in the new Pinwheel line!


I added in some of those tiny ABC letters from Lily Bee that I will never tire of too. I did some stamping with my favorite Autumn Spice stamps and layered them around my page:
The arrows lend a more masuline feel, don't ya think?

You get a real glimpse of the new collections in the closeup above for the title - mixing Sweet Shoppe & Pinwheel together is so easy to do too!


The ever so talented Laina Lamb asked if she could post one of my Jillibean Soup pages and a card on the Creating Keepsakes blog today using die cut backgrounds!

Of course I said yes... check out the post and all the great projects she found using die cut backgrounds!
 

I am off to work on some assignments for March - I have lots to accomplish this weekend - next weekend I am off to Toronto to help TA at another Crop & Create event by Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine! Will be nice to catch up with the SCT girls and see Kristine Davidson again too! Then, that is it for me and travel for a bit - I think the hubby is getting jealous ;)


6 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cool!

Diana Waite said...

wow-GORGEOUS!!

MiaW said...

Love your layouts.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, well-designed work. Awesome :)

xErin

Candy M said...

Love your layouts!

Rebecca Keppel said...

fabulous--each and every one!