Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lilybee & Free Cameo Cuts!

Good morning! Nicole here today to share with you a page I made for Lily Bee Design all about Love on this Valentine's Day!

I really wanted to use a lot of my old Lily Bee favorite papers, along with some of my new favorites to create this page of my daughter:
Love you feb 14
 Supplies used:Sw eet Shoppe (6x6 tiny tablet, Chipboard stickers); Destination (6x6 tiny tablet); Persnickety (6x6 tiny tablet, Fussy, journal cards); Autumn Spice (6x6 tiny tablet, Nutmeg, clear stamps); Christmas Cheer (6x6 tiny tablet, ABC mini stickers); Pinwheel (Chipboard stickers); Handmade (Patchwork)

I used the deep woodgrain paper from the Autumn Spice collection as my background, along with a scrap of my Handmade collection. I then cut a few fun circle shapes with my Cameo and backed them with some cute patterns from the Sweet Shoppe, Destination 6x6 tiny tablets:
Love you feb 14 cl3
The bokeh papers in the Sweet Shoppe collection are some of my new faves!!!
Love you feb 14 cl4
I added in a paper from the Christmas Cheer collection by punching out the numbers and leaving the negative space behind and layered some scraps of my favorite papers in behind them:
Love you feb 14 cl2
I  hope you like some of my new favorites along some old ones too!

If you like the Cameo cuts I made for this page - you can download there HERE for free!

Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo
Post a Comment