Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lilybee & Free Cameo Cuts!

Good morning! Nicole here today to share with you a page I made for Lily Bee Design all about Love on this Valentine's Day!

I really wanted to use a lot of my old Lily Bee favorite papers, along with some of my new favorites to create this page of my daughter:
Love you feb 14
 Supplies used:Sw eet Shoppe (6x6 tiny tablet, Chipboard stickers); Destination (6x6 tiny tablet); Persnickety (6x6 tiny tablet, Fussy, journal cards); Autumn Spice (6x6 tiny tablet, Nutmeg, clear stamps); Christmas Cheer (6x6 tiny tablet, ABC mini stickers); Pinwheel (Chipboard stickers); Handmade (Patchwork)

I used the deep woodgrain paper from the Autumn Spice collection as my background, along with a scrap of my Handmade collection. I then cut a few fun circle shapes with my Cameo and backed them with some cute patterns from the Sweet Shoppe, Destination 6x6 tiny tablets:
Love you feb 14 cl3
The bokeh papers in the Sweet Shoppe collection are some of my new faves!!!
Love you feb 14 cl4
I added in a paper from the Christmas Cheer collection by punching out the numbers and leaving the negative space behind and layered some scraps of my favorite papers in behind them:
Love you feb 14 cl2
I  hope you like some of my new favorites along some old ones too!

If you like the Cameo cuts I made for this page - you can download there HERE for free!

Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Love the layout and thank you so much for the free cameo cuts!! I love them and saved them immediately. Thanks again, Shelly

Sherri said...

Thanks for the files Nic! Love all your papers, and layers on this one. Of course Addi is stinkin' adorable.

Tamika said...

Love seeing all your details!