Friday, March 01, 2013

Jillibean Soup CHA project layout

I have a new page up on the Jillibean Soup blog this week using lots of the Soup Staples II collection - truth is, I have looked back at some of my Jillibean projects since last CHA and I have to say that I have used this line more than any other!
I cut my title from my cameo - I really wanted to use as many different colours and patterns from the line as possible and this seemed like an uncluttered way to do it.

I then punched a bunch of small circles and sewed them into a banner to add to my background paper behind the photo:

I added some of those awesome turquoise alphabeans and voila - done!
Love when a page comes together so easily and close to what you had in your mind when starting!


Diana Fisher said...

Love the larger title! Cute page!

Tamika said...

Great title work! fun page

danni reid. said...