Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lily Bee Design Chipboard Embellishments

Lily Bee Design came up with some cool chipboard embellishments at winter CHA! I can't get enough of them!!
  

Today, Summer Fullerton and I are sharing some quick cards, using these fun chipboard embellishments!

I created three cards using a mixture of all three sets of chipboard:


I have always been a fan of buttons, so the chipboard buttons were no different for me! I used a few to make little flowers in this window created with the chipboard polaroid frame and fence.



Next up, I just simply added a few quick buttons to this card to fill in a gap on the label sticker sentiment:


and lastly, I used the tiny chipboard banners/pennants to embellish the quilted pattern that I made with lots of fun scraps from Pinwheel and Sweet Shoppe paper collections.



Please stop by the Lily Bee blog to see what Summer came up with too and follow along all week, as our team shares some great creations using this new great embellishment :)

No comments: