Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer inspo on the Scrapbook& Cards Today blog!

Hello friends... this week, I am sharing a bit of summery inspiration over on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog.

I found these images on pinterest, and got to work to create a card and layout using these pieces I found on Pinterest as inspiration!


I created this card using mainly the stripes as the start of my inspiration:


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories; Buttons: October Afternoon; Stamps: Kelly Purkey

I created a sun shape with my Cameo and created these flowers with it and a few buttons:



Next up, I created this layout, using the same sun shape from my Cameo, along with the same striped theme and bright summery colour scheme:



Supplies: Patterned Paper, stickers, stamps: Bella Blvd., Echo Park; Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye


I also created the "summer" title and these circled hearts on my Cameo too:


If you like these - you may want to stop by the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love your work!

Diana Waite said...

AH lovely!!