Monday, July 08, 2013

Hampton Art cards!

Hello everyone! First off, thanks for all your sweet comments this weekend on the blog- I read every single one and really appreciate each of them! Sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself out there :)

Today, I wanted to share a few cards I made for the  Hampton Art blog this week. I used some fun KI Memories paper, along with some Hampton Art licensed stamps by Echo Park to make these cards:

For this card, I really put my punches to work.I wanted to make a quick and easy card that would be suitable for a boy - since my boys are always at one party or another! The card came together super quick with just two punches, some paper and stamps! Love when that happens.

This card came together even easier! I just cut a "7" with my Cameo and then stamped stars in a beige ink and then
added some foam adhesive to the back over top of this fun bright striped paper !



1 comment:

Krista Ritskes said...

Really love the simplicity of these two cards and the bright pop of colour!