Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jillibean Soup #trendytuesday


Hello everyone! Today, I am here to share a few quick pages I made for my #trendytuesday post over on the Jillibean Soup blog this week. 

If you haven't checked out the posts on the blog - the idea is that I create projects based on what's trendy right now- using Jillibean Soup products! 

This week's video is all about pie charts - and so I went a little crazy and did three projects... cause I LOVE me a good pie chart! It's really a great way to use lots of scraps and bits of your favorite papers. 

Here are the three projects I made for this week's video that you can find HERE




I know that pie charts are not exactly a "new" thing, but honestly, I just can't stop using them - they allow me to add in so many papers, something I love to do! Plus, it really is easy too :) I am all about that!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I would love it if you would check out my video tutorial on the Jillibean blog and let me know if there is anything you would like to see in upcoming videos ! 

Plus if you sti by the Jillibean Soup blog today - you might just see a preview of the new ChA goodies we are releasing!!

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love all three Nicole, and how you used the pie charts on each one!

Unknown said...

love the 40 layout!

Anonymous said...

I'm TOTALLY in love with this collection's colors, versatility, ALL of it! I know I'll be stalking the stores for this one! Thanks! jill

Rosey said...

as i said on 2peas i love this great idea awesome how you used the pie chart

Julie said...

Great pages! Forty is just a number,and so is 41,and I'm hoping 42 will be also.You look awesome.