Saturday, July 27, 2013

Scraptastic Kit club - catch up time!

I don't know what happened, but I completely forgot to post a few pages I made using my Scraptastic Kit Club kit for June! It had a great masculine feel, and again, I love the exclusive stamps in the kit.

Here are a couple of my projects:

 I trimmed out the Basic Grey banner in the kit and moved it around like bits of patterned paper to craete my design. I added the free cut in the kit for the title, and the gorgeous Pink Paislee stars!


Next up, I created this page with tons of patterned paper from the kit. You really get a feel for what is in the kit with this page - I am pretty sure I used some of each patterned paper !
 I started by cutting these triangles and sewing them down.
 I added a few stickers from the kit, as well as some past and current exclusive Scraptastic stamps:
 


I don't want to flood the blog, so I will be back tomorrow with a couple more pages and my first take on Project Life too!





3 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome pages.Love your banners.Is Lucas ever changing his looks to me.

beckyjune said...

I really like how you used the triangles here!

lynda said...

What a great way to use up those scraps! Love the look!