Sunday, August 18, 2013

A little catch up!

I have been spending the last few weeks on vacation - and have put blogging to the way side...oops.. Sorry peeps, I have been trying to keep my kiddos busy and enjoy some sun for a change!

Just wanted to share a few fun projects I made for Scraptastic Kit Club this month!
 First up is this page I made for the Scraptastic Third birthday/anniversary celebration!

 I created a couple free cut files too for this page - if you are interested... here they are (click on image)

And here are a few pages I made using one of the July kits:



I had a lot of fun with colour on these pages this month - I also added in some goodies from the Scraptastic Kit Club store too - there are always great basics in the store to add to any kit regardless of which kit you choose each month!

I was away in Vegas last week - and got my August kits while I was gone - yes, kitS... so I will be back soon with lots more loveliness from those 2 fabulous Scraptastic Kits!!!

7 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Thanks so much Nicole!!! GORGEOUS cutting files!! :D and so sweet of you to share! :D

ALINE said...

I Loved your pages... beautiful!

mari.g said...

My favorite layout is the 4th one.. thank you for the cut files.

mari.g said...

My favorite layout is the 4th one.. thank you for the cut files.

jill said...

ty

Anonymous said...

These are the best! Thank you!!

Fanny said...

vraiment superbes réas et un gros merci pour les découpes!