Sunday, August 18, 2013

A little catch up!

I have been spending the last few weeks on vacation - and have put blogging to the way side...oops.. Sorry peeps, I have been trying to keep my kiddos busy and enjoy some sun for a change!

Just wanted to share a few fun projects I made for Scraptastic Kit Club this month!
 First up is this page I made for the Scraptastic Third birthday/anniversary celebration!

 I created a couple free cut files too for this page - if you are interested... here they are (click on image)

And here are a few pages I made using one of the July kits:



I had a lot of fun with colour on these pages this month - I also added in some goodies from the Scraptastic Kit Club store too - there are always great basics in the store to add to any kit regardless of which kit you choose each month!

I was away in Vegas last week - and got my August kits while I was gone - yes, kitS... so I will be back soon with lots more loveliness from those 2 fabulous Scraptastic Kits!!!

Post a Comment