Saturday, September 07, 2013

Hampton Art/ Jillibean Soup

TGIF!!!! I am so excited it's the weekend, I can't even tell you ! The weather here is supposed to be still nice and warm, although it is cooling off a lot in the evenings.

I am here to share a page made with lots of Jillibean Soup and Hampton Art licensed stamps for Echo Park.

I don't often do a lot of masculine pages, so I am happy to say today's is all about the boys!

 To create this page, I started by cutting a lot of diecut arrow shapes with my Silhouette Cameo. I layered these onto my bottom paper and added some stitching. Once I had all my papers and photo on the page, I added some stamping using some Echo Park/Hampton Art stamps and one of my Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers. I coloured directly onto parts of the stamps - just the sentiments and not the whole image, and stamped it onto my page in various areas like so:



I added a stamped tag to finish off the page, and I was done! My pile/stash of stamps has sure grown the last few months. I need to remember to pull them out and stamp more on my projects. It is a great way to add just another layer of texture. Plus, it is super easy too! If you are afraid (like me) to stamp directly to your page, stamp on a scrap of paper and trim it around. This would be great for the sentiment that I had used too. That just adds another layer of texture to your project! Anyway - enough blabbering from me today - enjoy your weekend and get some craftiness in would ya!

4 comments:

Wilma und Silvia said...

Graet layout, i love the arrow/circle parts.

Best wishes Silvia

Leanne said...

I really adore this LO!! Fabulous as always..x

Katie Rose said...

Love this page!

Ruth G said...

The circles + arrows + Jillibean Soup + stamps = awesome! I love how this turned out and am definitely inspired/need to pin this! Thanks so much for sharing!!!