Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Have you heard of Page Maps U??



A couple of days ago I posted about a free mini class at PageMaps U?? Have you checked out the freebie mini class at PageMaps yet? This little nugget is just a small taste of the sketch classes being offered at PageMaps U and even better.... I am proud to be one of the teachers in this first four-week session! 

Here's a little peek at some of what's included in that class - my page is the one on the far left .... :)


Registration begins October 1st for Class 1 but before it starts, you have a chance to win a free spot being given away here on my blog!

Ok here's how you could win!! Just post a comment about why you use PageMaps sketches and we'll give away the spot on September 30th. Super easy! And even if you don't win this freebie spot, this is a class you won't want to miss!

I am very excited about my classes - the classes are jam packed of goodness and trust me - it is totally worth it!!!
Post a Comment