Thursday, September 12, 2013

Need your help! :)

It's that time of the month where I start to work on my assignments for the upcoming month(s). I am looking for a few ideas for upcoming videos that people want to see!

I am open to pretty much anything. the thing is, I just don't know what people want to see! For me, something might be cool, but to others it is not... or I think something is too simple but in reality, it is what people are looking to know!

It does take a little time to go through the video making motions, so I want them to be informative and things people WANT to see. So, this is where you come in !

* What types of videos do you like?
* Do you like to learn something new?
* Do you like technique videos? or process videos?
* Do you like new twists on current product?
* Cards, projects, layouts??
* What would you like to see?

Please - throw out any idea - big or small - general questions even. I would appreciate any feedback!!! Throw out a couple ideas by September 16, 2013... and I will draw a winner for a RAK from me!
Post a Comment