Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bella Blvd - Sketch!!

Happy Saturday everyone!!! *knock knock* is anyone out there... :)

I am here today to share a girly page for Bella Blvd, based on a sketch from PageMaps!



I mixed up a few different collections from Bella Blvd for this page; Thankful, Sophisticates and a little Kiss Me for fun :)

I added in a few button market buttons to my chipboard title, along with some whimsical Bella Blvd feathers and crocheted hearts:


I added on a few stickers, chipboard and more buttons to finish off the page!

Check out the sketch I used and the other designer take on the Bella Blvd blog 

Ok, I am off to be the Saturday taxi driver.... a mom's job right? :) 

1 comment:

Leanne said...

it is so great to mix and match collections and you have created another fabulous LO!!! Love all the little details!