Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Bella Blvd - banner inspiration!

I am here today to share a fun Bella Blvd project, that is inspired by a pinterest piece! Here is my take on the inspo (that you can find the Bella Blvd blog)

Since it's all about the banners - I created a quick banner out of some Bella Blvd papers and card shapes! I used a mix of Snapshots, Playdate, Thankful and Daily Chevies collections.


I added in a little hand stitching detail to both the banner and the chipboard alphabet title too.
I love a good inspiration piece!! It can go in so many directions - sometimes you don't even know where it will take you! Here is my page:

I'll be back tomorrow with a bunch of cards make with a FREEBIE for Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine! 

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

WOW! I love banners and put them on everything I can ....this is just INCREDIBLE!!

Ruth G said...

Sweet banners, picture and stitching! I love the colors you used and all the dimension!

TFS!