Monday, January 27, 2014

Jillibean Soup projects

Morning!

I wanted to share with you a couple projects that I did with the new Jillibean Soup line - Sightseeing Stew for CHA last month.

 Although it is a travel themed line, there are lots of great B side patterns that can be used for basically anything! I love that! I created quite a few cards for the booth, but here are a few:
This one is using one of the new mini placemats by Jillibean Soup - that I am sure will be popular!

 And here is my layout - I adore those cameras and those new wood sprinkles !! think a cross between a wood veneer and an epoxy dot - you get the best of both worlds :)

and here is a little peek of the beanboard alphas = the perfect THIN thickness that you will LOVE!!!
lots of great Jillibean colors too!


I have lots of projects to share from CHA so I will b back soon! 

3 comments:

Tracie Marie said...

I love Jilibean Soup!! Fun projects!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Nice!!! Love those supplies

Patricia Roebuck said...

I LOVE what you did! Gorgeous!